Welcome to the Year 1 parents information page.
- The Year 1 classroom doors will open at 8.45am so pupils can filter into the classroom and wash their hands as soon as they enter the classroom
- The Year 1 classroom doors will close at 9am
- Due to social distancing, if parents have any important messages for the class teacher please ring or email the school office.
- All pupils will need to bring a healthy packed lunch to school.
- All pupils need to bring in a piece of fruit or vegetable for morning snack and a clear water bottle to have throughout the day.
- Homework is set every Friday
- Homework is uploaded to the Year 1 class page every Friday at 3.30pm
- In year 1 we use many online learning platforms. Please ensure your child has a copy of all usernames and passwords for the following online learning platforms we use; seesaw, mathletics, bug club (active learn), espresso, hwb.
- PE will take place every Tuesday outdoors. Pupils MUST wear their St. Philip Evans PE kit to school.
- Please keep up to date with important messages, event dates and the pupils learning with our weekly newsletter on the school website and our new parent app (see the office for more details)