Homework Friday 1st April
Bug Club Active Learn- Complete the assigned book and ‘bug’ questions.
Reading book- Listen to your child read every night.
Red Words- practise reading these words by sight (document at the top of the reception/year 1 homework page)
Mathletics- beat your score on a previously assigned activity!
Spellings- As we come to the end of term, spellings for next week will be a revision of the previous few weeks spelling lists.
Spelling wb 28.3.22
Homework information 4.3.22
Due to the recent announcement that schools will be closed on Friday 18th February due to the red weather warning, you will be assigned some learning tasks to complete on SeeSaw.
1 literacy task
1 numeracy task
1 RE task
Plus the usual Mathletics, Bug Club and half term Eisteddfod homework tasks below.
Half Term Homework
Homework Friday 11th February 2022
1. Seesaw - 'Read, write inc assessment practise’
2. Bug Club Active Learn- Complete the assigned book and ‘bug’ questions.
3. Reading book- Listen to your child read every night and leave a comment in the yellow reading record.
4. Red Words- practise reading these words by sight.
5. Mathletics- beat that score! Look back at previously assigned activities and try and beat your previous score.
6. Spellings- next week is assessment week so we will be assessing children on a combinations of this half terms spellings. Please look back and revise your child’s previous spelling lists.
Spellings 4th Feb
Spellings 10th December