Welsh Government Grants
Professional Learning Plan
The Welsh Government has allocated grant funding to all schools across Wales to enable staff to participate in professional learning opportunities.
This supports the vision of the Welsh Government for all schools to become learning organisations and entails
- Developing a shared vision centered on the learning of all learners.
- Creating and supporting continuous learning opportunities for all staff.
- Promoting team learning and collaboration among all staff.
- Establishing a culture of enquiry, innovation and exploration.
- Embedding systems for collecting and exchanging knowledge for learning.
- Learning with and from the external environment and wider learning systems.
- Modelling and growing learning leadership.
Attached is a copy of our plan outlining planned activities together with the spending allocation of the grant.