Homework and Distance Learning
Task 1 - accessing Google classroom
Can you login to Hwb independently? Do you know how to access the Google classroom?
- Develop your digital skills using your Hwb username and password by logging in to Hwb and memorising your login info as part of your homework. We will test your knowledge next week in class!
- Try and answer the teachers questions posted on the stream!
How to use Google Classroom:
- Sign in to HWB/Google Classroom using your login and password
- Click on Google for Education
- It may ask you to sign back in again
- When you are on the Year 3 page, click on the tab that is called ‘Classwork’
- You will see a heading that is called ‘Distance Learning Week…’
- Click on the heading and you will see the assignments that have been posted
- Click on the assignment you need and complete it
- Once you have completed the assignment, you need to press ‘Turn it in’
- Then you need press ‘Hand in’
2. Mathletics: Please find your individually allocated activities.
3. Bug Club reading-Continue to read your assigned books.
4. ReadiWriter- Before you start using ReadiWriter please watch this video:
5.Spellings are allocated on Reader Writer but please find the spelling list below:
Week 1 homework 11.9.20
1. Two Mathletics activities have been set-Place Value and Number line order.
2. Research what a ‘gladiator’ is. You can record your research in any way you like, a PowerPoint, poster, leaflet or any other way you choose.
3. Bug Club reading- the children have nearly completed two very detailed reading assessments and the information from these, will determine future reading levels. For this week, continue with the level assigned from Year 2.
For this week, all learners will have the same spellings. They are the days of the week in Welsh. We write our dates in Welsh in Year 3. You should remember how to say the days of the week as it was a task on Seesaw during distance ( lockdown) learning.