Welcome to Year 4GH & 4D Class Page
Homework - 13.10.17 Come & See (topic- called)
In your learning log:
Write about a time when you have been chosen/called to join a group/community.
(for example, we are called by God to join the church's family when we are Baptised.)
- why was this important to you?
- How did it make you feel?
Homework - Friday 29.9.17
- Following our Stuarts history timeline work this week, create your own timeline of important/major events from your life, starting with your birth up to the present day.
- Log in to activelearn for maths and reading homework
Homework - Friday 22.9.17
- What was life like at Llancaiach Fawr Manor House? Present your ideas creatively, like the learning logs examples you were shown in class.
- login to active learn for maths and bug club reading.
school id - xw9m
-weekly spellings in spelling books
Homework task - Friday 8th September 2017
Task 1 - Come & See (RE) complete your family tree table.
Task 2 - Choose 1 of the following:
- Describe your favourite Roald Dahl character.
- Design a poster based on your favourite Roald dahl character/book.
- Write a letter to Roald Dahl.
Practice your spellings ready for next weeks test.
Year 4 are currently taking part in a very exciting project called the Tidy! project. We have been extremely lucky to work with some very talented poets, artists and composers in school as part of this project. So far, we have composed our very own poem and are in the middle of creating artwork to represent the environmental issues that run throughout our poem.
Burps, Bottoms and Bile
We were very lucky to have three students from Cardiff University come in to school to carry out a number of different workshops with us, all about our new context called Burps, Bottoms and Bile! Chloe, Holly and Rachael carried out activities telling us all the gory details of what happens in our digestive systems; showing us the germs that are on our hands and fun facts about our bones and how important these are to us! We had a fantastic afternoon and learnt heaps of new facts about our bodies.