3A and 3F Literacy Homework
Today we made some Delicious Euro sandwiches!
As homework, we would like the children in Year 3 to REVIEW their sandwiches. They may want to consider these things:
1) What did the sandwich look like? (Give it a mark out of 5)
2) What did the sandwich taste like? (Give it a mark out of 5)
3) Did they work together as a team?
4) Did the ingredients work together?
5) What could be improved next time?
They want to include a picture of their sandwich or even take a picture of themselves eating their sandwich when they got home?
This homework is to be done in the ORANGE Reading log book
Year 3/4F Maths homework
Homework sheet on time to be completed in books
Spellings this week for Miss Flynn and Miss Aherne's group are as follows:
These spellings will be tested after half term!
Why not try 'Look, cover, write, check' to learn them.