Please refer to this page weekly to see the home learning for your child.
Have fun learning!
Half Term Homework 12.4.19
Our next topic after Easter will be 'Mary Mary Quite Contrary"
In this topic we will be finding out about what is in the garden e.g. plants, Minibeats and we will also be finding out what we can grow in our garden.
For homework we would like the children to complete one of the following.
- Draw a picture of their own garden - adult to write what is in the garden
- Design their dream garden - what would they like in their garden e.g. swings, swimming pool, apple tree etc. etc. Adult to write what the children would like in their dream garden, be as imaginative as you like!
- Take a picture of their garden, or any other special garden they like to visit, e.g. roath park gardens, which can be shown to the rest of the class
Children only need to complete one of the tasks. However children can complete all tasks if they wish too.
Also, we would like the children to practice the sounds they already have in the back of their homework book. After Easter we will be moving onto the next set out sounds. Mathletics homework has also been set.
Have a blessed Easter.
For homework this week we want the children to retell the story of 'Going on a Bear hunt' through creative movement yoga. The children have been taking part in activities related to the story all week so should be really confident in retelling all of the story or just parts of the story. Below is the video on YouTube to take part in the yoga retell. Below are some of the 'reading' skills we have been focussing on this half term during our topic of 'Bear Necessities'
In Nursery we are learning to....
- Hold the books the correct way and turn the pages
- Make meaning from the pictures in stories
- Recall details of the story we have been listening to
- Talk about what might happen next
- Listen to a range of stories and show enjoyment and interest in books
HOMEWORK: 22.03.19 Tedi Twt - This week we have been learning about the weather in Welsh. Read the story with your child and say the weather names in welsh.
Home Learning book
Trace over the journey lines that baby bear followed to the Nursery